- SRE & DevOps (K8S, GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Software Engineering (Node.js, React, C#)
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Software Architecture Design
Henrik has been working in the IT industry since 2012, starting at Outercurve in Google Summer of Code 2012 working on Microsoft’s “CoApp Package Management” project. The following next years he spent working on various robotics, industrial automation, AI and IoT analytics projects at KINE. In 2016, he became an entrepreneur, and the CTO and partner at Loikka.io. He has master’s degrees from Fudan University and University of Turku. Henrik has knowledge and experience in designing, implementing and operating digital services and communicating with different stakeholders effectively. He reads articles and books, and learns new things when he’s not working.
Henrik is the CTO and partner at Loikka.io providing technological expertise and insight to the company on topics such as Internet of Things, Artiﬁcial Intelligence, Digital Security, DevOps and Full Stack Engineering.
At Loikka, we help you to
- Design new digital services and products
- Streamline your current business processes with digitalisation
- Make strategic decisions based on data